Range Safety Rules and Regulations
FOUR FIREARM SAFETY RULES
- 1. All Guns are loaded.
- 2. Never let the muzzle of the firearm cover anything that you are not willing to destroy.
- 3. Keep the finger off the trigger until the sight is on the target.
- 4. Know your target, know what is behind and around it.
RANGE SAFETY RULES AND REGULATIONS
- 1. All Shooters must check-in upon entry.
- 2. Only paid shooters are allowed in the shooting line.
- 3. All Firearms must be in their respective cases when entering the range.
- 4. Case and uncasing of firearms must be done at the shooting bench ONLY, Never behind the firing line or anywhere else or at the parking lot.
- 5. Nobody is allowed walking around or exposing of firearms at the NO FIREARM ZONE area.
- 6. Eye and Ear Protection is mandatory inside the shooting area.
- 7. Treat every guns as if they are loaded.
- 8. Bolt or Actions must be locked open when you are not shooting.
- 9. Keep your muzzle pointed down range at all times.
- 10. Shoot only at your assigned target.
- 11. Check the barrel for obstruction before firing.
- 12. Make sure you have the correct ammunition for your gun before firing.
- 13. Actions or Bolt must be locked open, with NO magazines and keep the muzzle up while moving with your firearm.
- 14. NO Alcohol or Drugs is permitted on these premises. Anyone is suspected being under the influence will be asked to leave.
- 15. NO one is allowed to go beyond the firing line.
- 16. Rapid Firing only with the Chief Range Marshal's permission and MUST be supervised. May not allowed during peak hour.
- 17. NO Horseplay is permitted.
- 18. During the Mandatory Cease Fire, all Shooters must stay behind the Safe Yellow Line and no one is allowed to handle any firearms.
- 19. Think Safe! Obey all Range Rules and Command at all times.
- 20. If you have any questions, feel free to ask the Range Marshals on duty.
Rules and Regulation was designed for the safety of each individual.
Any violation of the these rules are subject for ejection, suspension or banned from the range and it's premises.
RANGE MARSHAL IS IN CHARGE WHILE INSIDE THE RANGE FACILITIES.
Thank you, Good Luck and Have Fun!